What Kind of Products does Tire Source Canada sell?
We offer one of Canada’s largest selection of name brand wheels and tires. You can rest assured we only sell quality industry recognized products and brands.
How do I know that the Tires & Wheels I choose will fit my vehicle?
We use an industry Standard Fitment and vehicle information database.
We guarantee that the products you have purchased will fit your unmodified vehicle.
1. Rims: will bolt on and will not interfere on OEM brakes, suspension, or body components. Rims that require hub centric rings or different wheel nuts are still considered a correct fitment.
2. Tires: will fall within the approved overall tire diameter, load rating, (and speed rating for non-winter tires). Industry allows Winter Tires to have a lower speed rating.
3. Rim and Tire Packages: The package will bolt on and will not interfere on OEM brakes, suspension, or body components. When you place an order, you must include as much detailed vehicle information as possible. Correct tire and wheel information can usually be found on the inside of the driver’s side door on a sticker.
Where Do you Ship in Canada?
We Use a combination of Shipping Providers such as Loomis, Canpar, Purolator, Fedex. We ship Coast to Coast as long as their is courier service available.
Note: If for any reason we are unable to ship the product to your final destination,we will contact you within 1-2 business days. We will offer alternative solutions or we can cancel your order at that time.
What is the Cost of Shipping?
Shipping is FREE to all major cities and city centers. Northern and Heavily Rural Areas may result in delivery delays and extra freight charges. We will contact you immediately if you fall within a surcharge area.
Can I Cancel My Order?
Short Awnser Yes!. As long as your order has not been shipped or built (wheel and tire packages). We Reserve the right to charge a 10% Restocking Fee.
If your order has been Shipped
- We will do our best to contact the courier and have it rerouted back to us.
- You will be responsible for any charges incurred during rerouting the shipment, or shipping the tires back if they have already been delivered.
Can I return Tires or Wheels?
Yes! Unlike many other online Retailers, we allow you up to 15 days to return the wheels and tires given they meet the following criteria.
1) Tires are New and Never been Installed or Mounted. (still have factory Stickers attached)
2) Wheels are New in box and never been mounted.
3) Built wheel and tire packages are non returnable
You will be responsible for the return shipping, plus 25% Restocking Fee.
Do I have to Pay any Duties or other charges?
No! We are 100% Canadian Owned and Operated. All our Products are sourced and shipped form within Canada from Canadian Manufactures, Suppliers and Distributors.
Is Installation Hardware include with my Wheel Purchase?
Yes! We Include Basic Hardware with all Wheel Purchases.
Is My Wheel and Tire Packages shipped mounted and balanced?
We can do both options. We can ship your tires mounted and balanced for a small fee. Or we can ship them unbuilt to you, to have them installed at your local facility.
How Long before my Order is Shipped?
The turnaround time for your order varies based on product and whether it is wheels, tires or a package.
Tires - We aim to process and ship all orders within 48 hours, from there it may take 2-3 days for them to arrive to your door via courier.
Wheels - We also aim to ship all wheel orders within 48 hours. It may take 2-3 days for them to arrive to your door via courier.
Packages - Packages usually ship within 3-5 days, and then may take 2-3 days for them to arrive to your door via courier
Unfortunately Delays can occur outside of our control, we will notify you immediately if we expect any delays outside of our normal time window.
Unfortunately we have zero control over couriers time frame once tires have been shipped. Please use your tracking number to check the status of your order with the respective courier.